Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
I can’t get enough of these yummy chocolate chip cookies. Every time I take the cookies out of the oven I realize I pulled out my cooling racks for absolutely no reason. They never seem to make it past the cookie sheet in my house, perhaps you’ll have more luck. These cookies are a perfect blend of chewy and crispy. I like my cookies chocolatey but you could add less chips or add nuts if you fancy. Try these and watch them disappear.
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Adapted from cooksillustrated.com
2 cups and 2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), melted and cooled slightly
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1large egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 bag of Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Mix butter and sugars until well blended. Mix in egg, yolk, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients; mix until just combined. Stir in chips
3. Use a tablespoon to form dough into balls.
4. Bake, reversing cookie sheets’ positions halfway through baking, until cookies are light golden brown and outer edges start to harden yet centers are still soft and puffy, 15 to 18 minutes.
5. Let cool in pan for 2-3 minutes before cooling completely in cooling racks if you can resist
can’t wait to try all those delicious looking dishes.
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve you guys to my blogroll.
I just pulled these cookies out of the oven and they are delicious! I will definitely be including them on my dessert menu this holiday season. Thanks for the great recipe!
Hey Karli, I’m glad you enjoyed the cookies as much as I did, lol. Thanks for commenting on my blog and stay tuned for more upcoming Happy recipes.
The Happy Kitchen