https://happyfoodandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/canada-athabasca-glacier-adventure.jpg 1200 1600 Stephanie https://happyfoodandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/happy-food-and-travel-logo-final6.png Stephanie2018-02-07 16:29:402023-02-25 01:15:07Canada’s Athabasca Glacier Adventure
Canada’s Athabasca Glacier Adventure
Canada's Athabasca Glacier Adventure is full of fun! It is worth the 2.5 hour drive from Banff to the Columbia Icefields visitor centre. If you remember from my previous post Exploring The Canadian Rockies, we had...
https://happyfoodandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/napa-valley-hot-air-balloon-ride-featured.jpg 1200 1600 Stephanie https://happyfoodandtravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/happy-food-and-travel-logo-final6.png Stephanie2017-06-06 21:29:192023-02-25 01:15:07Hot Air Balloon Ride over Napa Valley
Hot Air Balloon Ride over Napa Valley
What's better than a hot air balloon ride? A hot air balloon over Napa! After a week long exploring and hiking in Yosemite National Park, we decide to "Un-wine" in Napa. We had been to Napa before and always seem to make our way back.
- Canada’s Athabasca Glacier AdventureFebruary 7, 2018 - 4:29 pm
- Hot Air Balloon Ride over Napa ValleyJune 6, 2017 - 9:29 pm
- Exploring the Canadian RockiesDecember 23, 2015 - 10:01 pm
- Glacier National Park Montana is wild and beautifulNovember 1, 2015 - 1:08 am
- The Happy Chocolate ShakeApril 19, 2015 - 11:50 am